Who do digital marketing.
Digital marketing is the process of promoting products or services using digital technologies, such as the internet, social media, mobile apps, and other digital channels.
There are many professionals who work in the field of digital marketing, including:
- Digital marketing managers: These professionals oversee the overall digital marketing strategy for a company.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) specialists: These professionals optimize websites to rank highly in search engine results.
- Content marketers: These professionals create and distribute valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience.
- Social media managers: These professionals manage a company's social media presence and communicate with followers.
- Email marketers: These professionals create and send email campaigns to promote products or services.
- Pay-per-click (PPC) managers: These professionals run and manage paid advertising campaigns on platforms such as Google AdWords.
There are also many agencies that specialize in providing digital marketing services to clients.