When working with a product photographer, there are a few things to keep in mind in order to get the best results for your product photos. Here are a few things to look out for and avoid when working with a product photographer:
1. Make sure the photographer you hire is experienced in shooting product photos. This may seem like a no-brainer, but it's important to make sure that the photographer you're working with knows how to shoot product photos. ask to see their portfolio and make sure that their style is a good fit for the look you're going for with your product photos.
2. Make sure the photographer has the right equipment. Again, this may seem like a no-brainer, but it's important to make sure that the photographer you're working with has the right equipment for the job. Ask to see their equipment list and make sure that they have everything they need to shoot your product photos.
3. Be specific about what you want. When you're working with a photographer, it's important to be specific about what you want. So, if you want your product photos to have a specific look or feel, make sure you communicate that to the photographer. The more specific you are, the better the results will be.
4. Be prepared. When you're working with a product photographer, it's important to be prepared. This means having your product ready to go and making sure that you have all the necessary props and accessories. The more prepared you are, the smoother the shoot will go.
5. Be patient. Product photography can be a bit of a process, so it's important to be patient. The photographer may need to take a few shots to get the perfect photo, so don't get too impatient. Just relax and let the photographer do their job.
Avoiding these five things will help you get the best results from your product photography shoot. Just remember to be specific, prepared, and patient and you'll end up with some great product photos.